Reach Awards  

Posted by Lintang Syuhada in , , ,

Hey blogger! What's up dude? Hope you guys doing good :D

Here, I wanna share one of my experience in USA, it's kinda really cool one. I'm an exchange student in Southland High School, Adams, MN. It has been a pleasure to know this school and get this experience with other students. Anyway, I was in Band and Choir class. Those are my favorite classes in this school, because it was really fun. The first time in this class was kinda hard, I even didn't know how to read music before, but I have a teacher in band who thought me really well, I also struggled to can be able play well in percussion. Day by day went really fast and I did well in percussion. Until one day, it was a spring concert for my school, and also band and choir award ceremony. I was surprised when choir teacher announced an award for section leader in choir, and she called my name as a tenor section leader, it was really an honor for me to accept this award, I was so surprised and happy. After choir teacher, band teacher also called me and explained all what I was done and struggle in band, and she announced an award for "Most Dedicated Band Member" she gave me a kinda trophy with my name on it, it was so fantastic for me.

Band & Choir Awards

  In the next day I went to award ceremony day in Southland High School, they announced all kind of awards that has been honored to some kids in my school. I got couple awards again; "Recognition Foreign Exchange Student", "Varsity Letter Choir Award", "Varsity Letter Band Award", that was amazing day for me to got those awards.

Awards Day

In the next morning when I was in choir room, the choir teacher announced awards again for all the contest that we have been done before. I went to Minnesota High School League for choir in Riverland Community College in Austin, MN. I got superior rating for that, and in that day, my choir teacher gave me the certificate and a medal for superior rating choir ensemble. That was super fantastic in my feel. Well, those are some of awards that I got in the school as an exchange student in America. Thanks so much for those experiences.

Superior Award

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment