I'm Proud to be Indonesian  

Posted by Lintang Syuhada in

I was surprising when those happened in front of my eyes. Well, it was a big things for me as an exchange student from Indonesia to found some brand or thing that represent about my lovely country. The first one found when I was shopping with my host family. I went to Rochester, MN, USA couple days ago with my host family to get some stuff that they need. We visited a FEET-WEAR shop, and I just walk around the shop. My step immediately stopped and looking at some shoes. I was looking at a lot of shoes and there was no one MADE from USA. I found one made from China, Vietnam and other country. Suddenly I saw a nice shoes with NIKE brand on it, and I tried to look at where was it from? I saw a sentence "MADE IN INDONESIA", whooooooot the heck is this, hahaha. Indonesian product surprised me in the shop, I think it was so amazing, that a big country like USA took product from my LOVELY COUNTRY, just one word to say; "AWESOME".

Nike made in Indonesia


Made in Indonesia
Made in Indonesia
Indonesian Product

One more thing that happened and surprised me; when I was taking vacation in Minnesota Zoo with my host family, I went to IMAX THEATER. There was a 3D movie that showed in the theater, and when I came and enter the theater, I was waiting for the Movie and it was surprising me when the movie was MADE IN INDONESIA. The title is "They Were Born To Be Wild". It was talking about ORANG UTAN in BORNEO which is one of thousand islands in Indonesia, and in the movie they were talking with BAHASA INDONESIA. It made my day so WONDERFUL.

AKU SANGAT CINTA INDONESIA (I LOVE INDONESIA SO MUCH).

IMAX THEATER

I was sitting on the sign of Minnesota Zoo

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 5:57 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment