One Brief Moments  

Posted by Lintang Syuhada in

I was seven years old, many people I have ever met and often meet each day in the family or friends, or just a neighbor. But there are people who never met me before and I only met one time in my life with her.

I have a bad story with her, when I was playing firecrackers in front of my house, I was a little boy who likes to play, there is an old woman who was sitting near my house while waiting for a ride home to her village.
I play by throwing firecrackers into the street, I accidentally threw firecrackers into the clothes and the old woman, about sixty years old, dressed in a thin, white hair, and immediately exploded in her shirt, "bummmmmmmmmm"
I ran and hid in the house, for fear she was mad at me, but my uncle told me to apologize to her, and I did.

I never saw the old woman again until now, but I always remember the incident because I have made an old woman hit by fireworks, and I will not repeat the act again to play firecrackers in the street at random. She is a person who I met only briefly but made me remember until now. If I could meet her, but this is impossible, I want to apologize again, and if not I will remember the memories of this as a lesson to respect the elderly.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment