HOME  

Posted by Lintang Syuhada in


A collection of thought in an endless moment, but will continue to branch into the fruits of thought to another and into a form of behavior. The book is my home when everything around me turned away, the book gives illumination to always accompany me in the solitude of life.

When I was sitting on the toilet and opened facebook while chatting with friends, I feel comfortable when sitting on the toilet and last a long time with social networking. The bedroom is my home the most beautiful, lean on when tired, when I needed a place to learn, a place to lay off all sense of fatigue, giving space to do anything, give comfort within.

When I was think about all the circumstances around me, everything was beautiful and fun, it made ​​me feel comfortable. Imagine a life above the clouds, every day eating tasty fruits.

While at boarding school with my friends lived together in happy or sad, enjoy day after day, studying together all the time with everything that is faced with. Roni laughs as droll in a room with a shirt full of paint marks cultural art lessons, or packet of iced tea while enjoying a drink five turns, all seemed to be something that really can be enjoyed.

When I was waiting in line for the bathroom shower because all full of people who lived in the dorms, became a very unique scene I liked in the morning with the kids looking to take meals in the kitchen, until the time comes a shower and feel the freshness in the morning.

When all boarding school students walked together toward the food stalls and enjoy the cool breeze in the afternoon, sitting under a bamboo tree and talk about everything that crossed my mind for a moment, it all became very I’m home.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment